What Should We Consider When Choosing a Wedding Venue?
There are many things you should do in preparation for one of the most important days of your life. New pages that are opened after you realize your dream marriage proposal pass with great enthusiasm and preoccupation. There are so many things to complete that you don't know where to start.
You want everything to be perfect, from wedding venues to bridal dress and groom suits, from invitations to wedding candy, and you keep trying for it. All these issues aside, what should you pay attention to when choosing the wedding venue, have you ever thought?
Whether your wedding organizes on the beach, a wedding hall or a garden. There are so many factors that you need to pay attention to separately, skipping just one of them can turn your beautiful day into a nightmare. You don't want to run into a problem in one of the happiest moments of your life. We researched what you should pay attention to when choosing a wedding venue for you. You can ease your worries and create a small list for yourself so you don't miss some things by reading our article.
The factors you need to pay attention to when choosing a venue according to the wedding concept may vary, but whatever happens, there are the things you need to pay attention to in order not to have a problem at a wedding;
- First thing that come in the mind is invitations when you talk about the wedding. It might a problem to prepare tables, chair and other things according to the number of guests due to increasing number of guests in the venue. That’s why you should request extra a few tables and chairs and adjust your budget according to that. You should be sure of your number of guests until the last day if you don’t want to expand the numbers.
- If you are giving a dinner reception, make sure that the meal you give is proportional to the number of guests. If the place you have arranged for the wedding serves meals or if the catring company will serve the venue where your wedding ceremony will take place, go to the wedding venue a few hours in advance and check for your peace of mind. Make sure the menu is complete and proportional to the number of guests. In addition, if there will be a drink service at your wedding, make sure that the drinks included in the menu will be served or not so that an extra fee is written on your account and do not go beyond the budget you have allocated.
- If you are going to work with the wedding organization company, go to the venue a few hours before and make sure that everything is complete. You will be relieved by making sure that everything from the check-in of the guests to the table numbering, from the exterior decorations of the place to the decoration, from the arrangement of the tables to the arrival of the cake, will take place with perfect timing and you will not have any problems at the time of the wedding ceremony.
- Whether your wedding ceremony is outdoors or indoors, weather conditions are very important in both cases. An unplanned weather situation can be quite annoying. If you are working with a wedding planner company or getting support from your friends for such situations, having another plan will save you and your guests. On the other hand, the indoor hall can be closed with awnings compatible with the concept, apart from umbrellas, until the wedding takes place. For the country wedding concept, a large tent or a closed place can be kept waiting for preparation.
-When choosing the wedding venue, see the place in place. Do not decide on the wedding venue by seeing the photos of other wedding ceremonies on the internet. If you have the opportunity to decide on the wedding venue, be sure to go and see. While deciding, find out if the place has a generator against power outage or not.
- Make sure that the wedding place is ventilated whether it is outdoors or indoors. Air conditioners placed in certain areas are very useful for rural weddings. Air conditioners in closed areas are very important in terms of keeping your environment clean. In such a crowded hall, no one wants to return home after the wedding as sick, so be sure to check the ventilation conditions and do not keep the place without being sure.
- Finally, document everything but everything you talk about. In short, make a contract so that you can comfortably make this important day perfect.