0100 - Akra Hotel Antalya - 50-PAX
Wedding Ceremony at the Terrace of ATHENA Ballroom with City & Seaview while sunset
- An Altar will be set up on the terrace of the restaurant. It will be decorated with ivory coloured chiffon and artificial flowers. A wedding table will be set beneath the Altar and will be decorated with ivory coloured chiffon and artificial flowers. Ring pillow in decoration colour will be prepared. 2 artificial flower decorations on high metal stands will be placed on the left and right of the table. The white lacquered chairs will be adorned with bow ties made of ivory coloured chiffon. A white carpet will be rolled out and 6 artificial flower decorations on high metal stands will be placed on the right and left side.
- A bottle of champagne for bride and groom. One glass of champagne will be served for each guest.
- Live music (violin and classical guitar)
- During the wedding ceremony, 2 white doves will be released by the couple as a symbol for luck
- Aerial Drone Video shooting
Wedding Dinner Reception at the ATHENA Ballroom with City & Seaview
- The Bridal table will be prepared special. It will be decorated with ivory coloured chiffon. Ivory coloured lace runners will be laid on it. Big oval bouquet of fresh flowers will be placed on the middle of the table. Small Square glass vases will be placed on mirrors on the table. Pearls and candles will be placed inside of vases. Two corners of the table will be decorated with two lengths of vases with fresh flowers. Glass mirror under plates will be set up. Napkins bracelet will be made of bows by a satin ribbon in the decoration colour. The tabletop will be decorated with Swarovski stone candlesticks and Swarovski candle holders.
- The Tables of the guests will be decorated with ivory coloured chiffon and satin. Ivory lace runners will be on it. A big square mirror will be placed on the middle of the table and will be decorated with fresh flowers in big glass vases. Small square glass vases will be placed on top of tables. Pearls and candles will be placed inside of vases. There will be pink Casablanca flowers and crystal balls. On top of vases, there will be fresh flower decorations. Glass square vases will be placed on top of the tables and ivory coloured pearls, rose petals and candles floating in the water will be decorated. Mirror under plates will be set up. Napkins bracelet will be made of bows by a satin ribbon in the decoration colour. Beautiful candles are placed on the table. Tiffany chairs are decorated with ribbons of ivory chiffon.
- Special champagne glasses will be prepared for the bride and groom.
- Special Wedding Dinner Reception, unlimited local alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks (4 hours)
- Special decorated 3 layer wedding cake,
- A bottle of wedding champagne for the couple.
- 6 small volcano fireworks show during the Wedding Cake Ceremony
- A professional DJ, Sound/music system/mixer, 2 robot light show from the ground (International Music)
- Belly Dancer Show (for 30 Min.)
- Special designed Bridal bouquet and the groom’s collar flower with fresh flowers
- A professional Hairdresser will come to the Hotel for the Bride (service for 1,5 hours)
- A professional make-up artist will come for the bride to the hotel. Resistant to fix spray. Additional silk lashes will be installed. (Service for 1,5 hours)
- An English speaking member of our Team will guide the couple during the day.
- An exclusive professional photographer takes 350 to 700 pictures in JPEG format during the bride’s preparation, marriage ceremony and wedding dinner reception (Original unrevised photos will be handed out on hard disk)
- Professional video recording at the bride’s preparation, marriage ceremony and wedding dinner reception. Aerial Drone Shooting for Video (Original unrevised hard disk will be handed out) 8-10 min wedding story clip will be prepared.
- Flower arrangements and the decoration of the venue will be done by a professional staff.
- Transfer and transportation of the staff/team and necessary materials
- Wedding City Antalya Team will come to the Hotel at 11.00; will serve up to 24.00 o’clock.