0069- C&H Restaurant-30 Pax
Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail at the Restaurant in the Old Town of Antalya, called Kaleici, while sunset
- An Altar will be set up at the Terrace of the Restaurant and it will be decorated with ivory coloured chiffon and artificial flowers. A special wedding table, standing beneath the Altar, will be also decorated with ivory coloured chiffon and artificial flowers. Ring pillow in decoration colour will be prepared. 2 Flower arrangements on long metal stands will be placed on both sides of the Altar. White chairs will be decorated with ivory coloured chiffon bow ties. Special accessories will be placed next to the chairs. 4 artificial flower decorations on high metal stands will be set up at the bridal walking way. A white carpet will be rolled out and red rose leafs will be spread on it.
- Special champagne glasses will be prepared for bride and groom
- The white chairs for the guests will be decorated with ivory coloured tulle. 1 glass of champagne will be served for each guest. Nut variants, chips, confectionery and canapé varieties will be also served.
- A bottle of Special Wedding Champagne for Bride & Groom
- During the wedding ceremony 2 white doves will be released by the couple as a symbol for luck
- Live acoustic music (classic guitar and violin )
- Exclusive professional photographer takes between 350 to 700 pictures in JPEG format. A special photo shooting will be made at the historic Old Town /Kaleici before the wedding ceremony. (CD with unrevised photos will be handed out.)
- Special designed Bridal bouquet with fresh flowers and the groom’s collar flower
- Special marriage certificate will be given
- An English speaking member of our team (wedding consultant) will assist the couple during the day
- Flower arrangements and the decoration of the venue will done by a professional staff
- Transfer and transportation of the staff/team and necessary materials
- Rental costs for the Restaurant
- Wedding City Antalya Team will come to the Restaurant at 13.00, will serve up to 19.00 o’clock.
C & H Restaurant